About the St. Paul Team
The team in St. Paul (formerly Meister Orthodontics) offers a breadth of orthodontic services to meet the needs of kids, teens, and adults. Helping our patients reveal confident smiles through tailored orthodontic treatment plans is our goal. If you’re looking for braces or Invisalign® aligner options from a family orthodontist near you, book your FREE consultation online or by phone today.
St. Paul Team Fast Facts
A little more about your local smile makers:
- Our St. Paul clinic has delivers best-in-class orthodontic treatments and has an experienced, friendly team with state-of-the-art equipment
- Dr. Syverson is native to Minneapolis, received her Doctor in Dental Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania, and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Lakeside Orthodontics in St. Paul, MN proudly serves communities in and near the following zip codes: 55105, 55116, 55104, 55406, and 55102
- We offer easy scheduling and progress tracking through the Smile Doctors Anywhere app
- Affordable, in-office payment options with 0% interest and discounts are available for qualifying patients
- We accept most dental insurance plans and will help you make the most of your benefits
Our St. Paul Team
Get to know the many friendly faces you’ll meet when you visit our St. Paul office for treatment.
Hear from Our St. Paul Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
You can expect ceramic braces to cost from $4,000 to $8,000, but like all orthodontic treatments, the cost of ceramic braces can vary depending on many factors. And while ceramic braces can more expensive than traditional metal braces or other treatment options due to the higher cost of the materials, cost is not the only consideration when it comes to choosing a treatment plan. At Lakeside Orthodontics, our philosophy is that everyone deserves a smile they love to share, so from accepting most insurance plans and optimizing your benefits to offering affordable payment options and 0% interest financing, we work hard to ensure every treatment plan is as affordable as possible. Perhaps more importantly, our goal is to ensure you get the most benefit from your orthodontic investment.
Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign just as they would regular braces, and we accept most insurance plans. We’re happy to help you understand and optimize your benefits!
Our doctors love dental referrals, but the dentist does not need to make the appointment. Most patients call us directly and mention the dentist who referred them. We always love to send a thank you note to our dentists.
Regular visits to your orthodontist are an important part of your treatment when you have braces. These check-ups allow your orthodontist to monitor treatment progress and make necessary adjustments to keep treatment on track.
You can expect to visit your orthodontist every 4 to 6 weeks. However, this can vary depending on your individual treatment plan and how your unique smile responds to treatment.